- The writing pad has a unique feature and can work in various environments.
- They help us to save paper and go paperless.
- It is easier to write on a writing pad as compared to paper as they have various functionalities.
- It is portable and easy to carry.
VEIKK S640 Graphic Tablet Drawing Tablet Pen Tablet OSU Tablet
- It is a lightweight writing tablet design for students to draw study or sketch.
- It does not need any drivers and has a direct connection to your computer.
- It comes with a passive pen with pressure sensitivity and can work fluently on any mobile device or even an iPad.
- The pen is battery-free compared to the Apple pen, which has a battery.
- It is compatible with Mac and Windows system.
- It has a direct connection with Microsoft office and can work with various applications.
- In the designing section, it has a dual-tone black and semi-black finish.
- The design is kept very thin compared to others in the same range and has a premium built, but it is prone to breakage if it falls from a height in space.
- It is supportable with web conferencing software, including Zoom, Microsoft-Teams, Eztalks webinar, XSplit, Twitch, etc.
- It has polymer plastic over the back panel and premium quality glass screen over the front panel.
- It has a shiny texture on corners, which makes it look attractive.
- It has a paper matte texture, which feels that you are writing on a paper.
- It has a dual-tone front sense LED screen, which means that it will light up, but the screen is not as powerful as a tablet as it will only light up to at constant lumen.
- It is a great pen tablet as it is available at a very affordable price.
XP-Pen StarG640 Graphics Drawing Tablet Pen Tablet
- It is a cheaper but affordable writing pad.
- It does not support any connectivity with your smartphone or laptop.
- It cannot save anything on its own as it does not have any memory storage.
- It works as a notepad, and you can only right for one time, and then you have to erase it to reuse it.
- It comes with a one-touch button erase facility, which indirectly erases all the data fluently.
- It comes with a black screen, which has a matte finish.
- It dual-tone finishes to it, which is available in different colors and textures, including this white and pink one.
- This writing pad is not available for any artist using or searching for a professional range of writing pads.
- XP pen has a premium finish to it.
- It has a dual-tone finish with a black and shiny textured black finish.
- It comes within a tablet pen, which has a black glossy finish with a circular shape.
- It comes with and rubber tape, which has a pressure sensitivity of up to 20 nibs.
- It comes with a slim thin puzzled writing screen that is of low quality and can break easily.
- Overall the product is affordable as compared to the pricing. Also, you get XP pen free with the product, which is a big deal as a stand-alone pen can cause a lot.
Boogie Board Blackboard Writing Tablet
- It is one of the most famous e tablets that there is for writing.
- Boogie board is a product from the United States.
- It has a reusable and easily erasable screen on the panel.
- It comes within matte finish textured paper screen, which makes it feel like you are writing on a paper.
- It comes with a 2GB of inbuilt storage, but you cannot store anything as the room is used for transferring and receiving.
- You can connect to your desktop device through a wire.
- It is available in different sizes.
- It comes with a monochromatic screen that means that you cannot use any color scheme on the product.
- It has a battery sanction where you have to put double AA batteries.
HUION Drawing Monitor Pro 16 Drawing Pen Tablet
- It has a price of approximately 45000 rupees.
- It has a dual-tone black finish, which makes it look attractive.
- It comes with various customizable buttons, which can be linked to your software.
- It comes with wireless connectivity and can connect through a USB portal for Bluetooth services.
- It can directly link to various software such as Photoshop and MS Paint.
- It also supports up pick and drop option, which is unavailable on other writing pads.
- It comes with a pressure-sensitive screen, which makes it easier to paint realistic imagery.
- It has a full laminated anti-glare glass screen over the top bar, which helps work in direct sunlight.
- It has a six express ki feature, which means that you can directly use features such as erase and draw.
- It supports RGB color variants with 17 million active colors.
- It can work with Windows and Mac OS and can connect through various methods
- it also comes with a pencil, a bundle of with the box, and a pen stand that will directly charge the device when connected.
- It is IP x64 water-resistant or splash resistance.
- It comes with a power adaptor and replaceable nibs.
- It also comes with a cleaning cloth, which is helpful as most brands do not focus on small details.
- Overall this is a decent purchase as compared to the price and facilities.
- The device is high weight compared to others and weight about 1.35 kgs.
- It is very slim, which is 11.5 mm, and can provide some handy efforts.
- The material used is polymer plastic, but it is of good quality and would not break even if it falls.
HUION Drawing Monitor KAMVAS Pro 13 Pen Tablet
- It has the same features as the HUOIN pro with a smaller display screen and a lower price than the pro version.
- HUION KAMVAS pro has the same material as the HUOIN pro.